With programs held across the year, during term time, there will be something to suit your tastes. No need to join the gym for these, just the program itself. You’ll be surprised how fast getting involved in these will have you looking and feeling great. FREE to all. No excuses not to get involved!
SESSIONS RUN DURING SEMESTER TIME ONLY
Wellness will move across various locations across the year, servicing Sturt, Tonsley, Science & Engineering and FMC.
Download the Wellness & Events Calendar here
The first sessions will be held at Sturt as follows:
WELLNESS at Sturt : Free satellite program for 5 weeks
It will offer ;
- Week 1 : Clinical health and fitness testing ; including bio-impedence scales (metabolic age etc), blood pressure, upper body strength and flexibility.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10-1pm, March 12/13/14
- Week 2 : Nutrition Education Session
- Diet fads and fallacies
- Wednesday 20th March, 12:30-1pm, Room N220A
- Weeks 1 – 5 : Group Fitness@ the old retail space
- Pilates: Mondays 12:15-12:45pm, 12:45-1:15pm
- Bootcamp: Tuesdays and Thursdays 7-8am
- Yoga: Wednesdays 5:15-5:45, 5:45-6:15pm
- Activation : Games, fun and more for all including badminton, golf, soccer, totem tennis, basketball.
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 10am-1pm
Check our facebook for details.
Get involved in caring for your health and wellbeing. These will see you learn new skills, meet new people and keep your health on track right across the year.
Check out our facebook (@onesportandfitness) for locations and like to show your attendance, otherwise, this can be done at reception or on 82012842.